Interested in working for ShockWatch? We’re always looking for highly talented and motivated people.
ShockWatch is committed to:
- Meeting the needs of our customers
- Recognizing the importance of each individual
- Promoting a team spirit
- Encouraging accountability in everything we do
- Fostering open communication
- Strengthening international & OEM relationships
- Living and operating ethically
- Treating others fairly
Our success depends on talented employees who are passionate about seeing their contributions come to life in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
ShockWatch makes it a priority to provide its employees the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential without regard to age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local laws.
COMPENSATION & FINANCIAL
Matched 401(k): MRI offers a matched 401(k) plan to help employees save for their retirement. Contribution options include both pre- and post-tax and employees are eligible to participate on their first day at MRI. The MRI matching contribution is 50% up to 6% percent of annual eligible earnings.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
MRI offers employees comprehensive medical, dental, pharmacy and vision coverage, along with health spending accounts and flexible spending account options. MRI’s health and wellness benefits include:
Health care benefits
Tax-advantaged savings/spending benefits
- Health savings account
- Health care spending account
- Dental and vision spending account
- Dependent daycare spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free health resources
MRI also offers insurance options to support employees in times of injury, illness or death
- Short-and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
Paid Time off
MRI provides flexibility to manage your time off benefits by providing a set number of hours each year employees can use for any reason: vacation/personal time, sick days, funeral or bereavement.